This time Covid-19 spreads indoors; Things to look out for…
Those who have been in contact with or with quarantine sufferers and have any health problems such as fever, chills, headache, sluggishness, diarrhea, or abdominal pain should consult a family member to determine if the Covid-19 is positive prior to testing.
What should Covid-19 sufferers and those living in quarantine look for?
1. Those who have to go to work in the essential services and those who have to go out to buy essentials should make sure to stay alone in a room when they return home.
2. Do not remove the mask as soon as outsiders enter the house. Only after cleansing the body, change the mask and cleanse the face. Only then should you interact with those at home.
3. The windows of the house should be kept open and ventilation should be ensured. Although the virus is present in the room where the Covid-19 is infected, it can be killed when the virus spreads to the outside air. This eliminates the possibility of transmitting Covid-19 to others.
5. Outsiders should not go near the elderly or the seriously ill.
6. Family members should avoid eating around a table for the time being. It is better to feed the elderly in such a way that they do not come into contact with others.
7. Breathing and oxygen levels should be checked at home. A healthy person breathes up to 20 times a minute. If it is more than 20 times, seek the services of a doctor. Emergency treatment is required at least 30 times.
8. A healthy person’s oxygen level can reach 94. Seek the services of a doctor immediately if you go below 90.
9. Those who stay Covid-19 positive should drink plenty of water. It is good to hold steam in the nose and chest.
10. Covid-19 sufferers and Covid-19 converters may experience lethargy, fatigue, exhaustion, fatigue, and difficulty doing hard work. This condition can last up to a month. This is part of the body’s response to the virus.
What should patients pay attention to during lockdown?
1. Those who stay home positive should report health problems to doctors, nurses and health workers over the phone.
2. If you have other health problems such as cough, fever, shortness of breath, go to the nearest health center
After consulting a doctor, they should seek treatment at the nearest Second Line Treatment Center and Covid-19 Hospitals.
3. Sometimes serious health problems can last for hours for patients without serious health problems. So even minor health issues should be discussed.
4. People who do not have significant health problems should avoid the possibility of hospital visits.
5. People undergoing dialysis, cancer treatment, radiation and chemo should seek proper treatment as prescribed by their doctors. Facilities have been set up to provide specialist treatment to such patients in case of Covid-19 positive.
6. Ordinary surgeries and treatments that can be postponed should be postponed after consulting a doctor.
7. Patients with severe Covid-19 and those with significant health problems are treated on the basis of the availability of beds in the intensive care units and wards of the hospitals.
8. Those who do not have quarantine facilities at home are admitted to domicile care centers run by local authorities. There will be no service of doctors here.
Thanks for reading.
STAY HOME STAY SAFE SAVE LIVES